Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Chanel Joues Contraste Rouge Powder Blush (Limited Edition) ♥

YES-YES-YES! I've finally got what I want need!

That was like almost 2 weeks ago.. :x

AND, I didn't get anything else from the Collection Byzance de Chanel*clap clap*

Comes with the usual velvet pouch.

Oh.. A plastic cover for Rouge. The previous blushers don't come with it.

Just look at the gorgeous color! _~

A pretty strawberry red with micro-shimmers. Rouge's texture is oh-so-smooth, just like most of the Chanel blushers. Ahh.. The signature rose scent..

Unlike the usual Chanel blushers, Rouge is very pigmented. However, when applied light-handedly, it gives my cheeks a super-duper-pretty soft rosy flush. A little goes a long way.

See how wearable Rouge is?

I'M-HELPLESSLY-IN-LOVE! _

3 comments: