Thursday, July 14, 2011

Stila Trendsetting In Tokyo Palette (Limited Edition)

This Stila Trendsetting In Tokyo Palette (Limited Edition) is collectible travel palette no.3. Though it didn't get many good reviews due to the poor e/s payoff. I still decided to get it b'coz of the convertible lip/cheek color which is a really pretty color! Certainly no regrets. PLUS it's really wallet-friendly ($10 USD).

Travel-friendly.

This palette features 4 e/s (shibuya, sake, kawai) and a convertible lip/cheek color (sakura).

Sakura is a pretty cool-tone pink, which works well with the e/s colors. IMO, this color shows up better on fair to fair-medium skin tones.

Tried on my naked face. I really love how the color looks on me.. (:

Shibuya - a bright matte blue.

- a micro-glittery black.

Sake - light shimmery pale gold

Kawai - a shimmery pink.

Here are the swatches without any using base. I guess these will definitely work better over a base. I did try over Sephora Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 15 Purple and the final look was great!

All in all, it's a nice-to-have palette. Not really a must-have.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment