Saturday, July 9, 2011

Advertorial: Mentholatum Acnes Medicated Skincare

TSS + Mentholatum Acnes has kindly provided me with a set of Mentholatum Acnes Creamy Wash & Sealing Gel Jell. Thanks once again! I'd previously reviewed 'em last year. My complexion is currently at its worst state ever. And, I trust that Mentholatum Acnes products will help clear up my skin.

FYI, Mentholatum Acnes Medicated Skincare is the No.1 Antibacterial Skin Care Brand in Japan.

It is also popular in Korea as well.

 

Here's a cute video featuring Mentholatum Acnes Creamy Wash.

 

I'm also using the Medicated Tea Tree Oil Clay MaskPowder Lotion, together with the provided set above. Will be doing a separate review entry on the Clay Mask.

(PS: The Clay Mask was bought by me, and the Powder Lotion was won in the recent Acnes Medicated Skincare SG FB Fanpage "Pick A Box Game".)

This is a clearer photo of Sealing Jell, as compared to the previous review entry.

I've been using 'em religiously for more than a week. Using the Creamy Wash has a soothing (calming) effect on my angry skin. The breakouts have been irritating the hell out of me recently. I do hope that my complexion will return to its happy state soon. *sigh* Well, at least I could see improvements after using.

The Sealing Jell has a light-weight gel texture, which too has a calming effect. I apply this on my breakouts after using the Powder Lotion. Instead of squeezing out the acne/pimple, you can use this. And, it's okay to apply this before makeup.

It does take time for the skin to heal. Overtime, you'll definitely see improvements using 'em.

 

Redeem your free Mentholatum Acnes samples @ Acnes Medicated Skincare Sg FB Fanpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment