Tuesday, July 5, 2011

[Shu Uemura] Color Atelier; One Palette. Infinite Looks.

Here's the answer to my sneak preview.

The concept behind Color Atelier is using a refill system (palette) whereby one can mix, match and have your own customized palette from a wide selection of pressed eye shadows and glow-ons (blushers).

  • 45 shades of pressed e/s = $22 each -> 5 textures: Matte, Pearl, IRidescent, Metallic, Glitter
  • 28 shades of glow on = $33 each -> 2 textures: Matte, Pearl
  • Custom refillable cases: Mono = $12, Duo = $14, Quad = $22 (Comes in Black and White). White one is limited edition.

 

City Allure palette, specially designed by Clarence Lee. A combination of beautiful nudes and luxurious earth tones to for utmost elegance and versatility. Retails for $110.

 

(*Credits to Shu Uemura FB Fanpage for the above images.)

On to my SUPER-DUPER-MINI haul 

Yes, only 2 e/s - G Silver and ME686. I practised excellent self-control (; Paid $30, using Tangs Beauty Hall $5 vouchers AND rebate $ from my TANGS card. I used 'em on the day before they expired. Didn't get any palette since I don't really see the need to. It's just me.

ME686 and G Silver.

Wanted to get G Gold initially. After swatching this, I changed my mind instantly. G Silver ain't not the typical silver-silver. Not sure if you can see the the specks of blue. A super pretty glittery silver with blue reflects.

Ahh gorgeous color.. You gotta see it in real-life.. 

This well-pigmented medium blue is great for defining the eyes! I'm into blues recently.. Bluey mood somehow?

Easily dupable? I reckon so.

Now, I can't stop thinking about the Chanel Rouge Blush. Am so gonna get it as soon as I reach town tomorrow!

1 comment: