Tuesday, July 5, 2011

ROUGE Obsession: Collection Byzance de Chanel

Have you checked out the latest Collection Byzance de Chanel? I became very much interested after reading this awesome blog entry by Reika (frontrowbeauty.com). Blog-reading can sometimes be "highly dangerous" to the wallet, don't ya agree?

Am only interested in one particular item, which I believe I don't have anything similar to it (or even come close).

Chanel Joues Contraste Rouge Powder Blush (Limited Edition).

A beauty in its own glory. This is definitely gonna be added to my Chanel Blush collection!

Stay tuned to my haul and Chanel makeup collection entries (: Meanwhile, thanks for reading! xoxo


(*Credits to Chanel makeup website for the above images.)

7 comments:

  1. I really want this!! God!! Soo bad for e wallet:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. And oh ya Reika is absolutely stunning right?? :) cant wait to see ur haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a MUST-have (though not wallet-friendly). I just bought.. Hurry before it's OOS! Yea, I like her blogging style and her photos (be it LOTD or product or swatch) are so well-taken! Can't wait to see YOUR haul too =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is why... I don't know if its still available?? You got yours at Takashimaya??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yups Taka from a pretty BA ^^ Go get yours tmr!

    ReplyDelete
  6. its sooo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes yes! gonna post up my haul and swatch soon (:

    ReplyDelete