Tuesday, July 12, 2011

LOTD: Fresh Glow (feat. Kanebo Freshel White C W Cream UV) & Review Time!

Do you know that Kanebo Freshel's Top Seller is BB Cream? Prior to the Bloggers' Event I attended, I already bought Kanebo Freshel White C W Cream UV from Watsons. Heard so much about it and I love trying BB Creams! Hence, the purchase. True enough, it didn't disappoint me.

To sum it up: This perfect BB cream work as an essence, emulsion, cream, sunscreen, and light makeup base.

Formulated with adhesive collagen for moisturizing effect and a fruit acid mixture for exfoliating and moisturizing care. This non-greasy moisturizing cream provides UV protection (SPF32-PA++) and covers dark spots. Effortlessly smooths into the skin for a quick finish, making it possible to complete morning care quickly with just this cream.

Here's a comparison between the Kanebo Freshel BB Creams. It's somewhat odd that the Moist Lift W Cream has a slightly lighter shade. I've yet to try this BB Cream which was provided by Kanebo Freshel (goodie bag), coz I'm pretty much obsessed with the White C W Cream UV one. This is the best-est BB Cream I've tried used so far. I've tried/used so many BB Creams under the influence of Kimoko's blog.

Not much of a difference when blended out.

My naked face, when my skin was still "behaving well".

See the side without BB Cream? Eeks.

Fully covered! ^.^

The texture of this Freshel White C W Cream UV is smooth and light-weight. Feels so comfortable on my skin! It offers adequate excellent coverage for my imperfections (spots, scars, dark circles, pores, etc). With that, I skip the use of concealer. The BB Cream evens out my skintone perfectly and my face is clearly more radiant (evident in the following photos below). I just need to lightly brush on some loose powder to set the makeup. There is no need to apply sunblock since it provides UV protection (SPF32-PA++). Saves time and fuss-free!

This BB Cream has slight yellow tones and IMO, it's more suitable for fair-medium skin tones (NC20/25). I find that I didn't blot as much when using this BB Cream. Overall, it gives me a dewy glowy finish which I loveee so much!

Okay, my following LOTD is similar to a LOTD I did previously (using different products though).

Face:

  • Kanebo Freshel White C W Cream UV
  • Chacott Finishing Powder 753
  •  

    Eyes:

  • BoBo summer gradually compact (a random e/s palette I got from Ta Zhiang. $8ish I think. The darker shades are really pretty IMO.)
  • Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara
  • Majolica Majorca Customize Sword Cut BR771
  • KATE Eyebrow Color LB-1
  • Stage Kohl Pencil 01 Karma Khol
  •  

    Hey, I didn't use any highlight/blusher!

    Highly recommended! Retails for $33/50g at Watsons. Convinced yet?

    12 comments:

    1. love the last pic, so CUTE! hehe.. :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. ^.^ thanks babe!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi Verlyn,
      just followed ur blog recently :)
      i like freshel BB cream too.. found the Freshel mineral White C BB cream (not sure whether its same).. but its looks similar, just the packaging is light silver color.. luv it alot..
      its like my 2nd skin just more even toned and blemish free
      -Min-

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hi Min,

      I just googled "Freshel Mineral White C BB cream" -> http://www.kanebo-cosmetics.jp/freshel/ This is actually newer than the one I've! Higher SPF of 41 PA++.. I guess it should be better.. I'm loving the one I've alot too! Just use it today again.. Like what you said, it's just like my 2nd skin.. Thanks for following~ Hope you'll enjoy reading my blog! ^.^

      ♥ Hanru

      ReplyDelete
    5. Oh ic.
      no wonder.. i got it overseas.. i didnt see other white C on the shelf, so i just grabbed that.. yeah u rite.. its SPF 41..
      I am sunblock freak.. feel insecure if i use below SPF 50.. but seeing tht its SPF 41, i feel much better skipping my sunblock :)
      Also, there are 2 tone color available for both White C and Moist BB cream overseas.. unlike SG only carry 1 tone for each.
      -Min-

      ReplyDelete
    6. Yups only 1 tone.. which is usually more suitable for fair to fair-medium skin tone ladies.. It's great that there're 2 tone colors available overseas.. More choices available is a good thing! For me, I usually use BB cream as an all-in-1, so I basically skip sunblock and concealer.. unless there's no SPF then I'll use sunblock.. (:

      ReplyDelete
    7. the makeup blogetteJuly 17, 2011 at 5:02 AM

      This is one of my fave BB creams! Brought it to the US to use for the whole trip... really impressed me :) Looks great on you too!

      ReplyDelete
    8. OOoo.. yellow tone?! I want! lolx...~ U Make me spend money~ >,<

      ReplyDelete
    9. Sophia, it's one of my absolute favorites too! Great for travel since the application is real quick yet gives good coverage.. (;

      Jones, yups! Good investment.. Use liao you'll thank me.. hehe =p

      ReplyDelete
    10. Hey Beauties,

      Kanebo will be upgrading the entire line together with addition of new products, so if you're planning of purchasing the BB Cream or Gel, wait for the new one :

      MOre details :

      http://hope-inablog.com/kanebo/kanebo-freshel-releases-moist-lift-line/

      ReplyDelete
    11. i like the dewy look! (: and ur looking pretty as usual

      ReplyDelete
    12. Dooey89, thank-you-very-much ♥ This BB Cream is really awesome!

      ReplyDelete