Thursday, July 21, 2011

BANG-ed & COLOR-ed..

My hair was no longer vibrant red, as seen from my recent photos. And, I was rather sick of my hair color.

L'oreal Casting Crème Gloss 656 TerracottaI got this last year @ L'oreal's event.

Casting Crème Gloss is a no ammonia hair colourant that gives your hair visible shimmering tones, glossy shine and blends away grey.

The color chart.

Gloves and instruction manual are provided as well (not pictured). It would be good if a comb is provided (just saying).

Here's my hair in process. Medusa-lookalike? And.. The color results.

Yups, I've bangs now. What's new?

Hmm.. I cut my own bangs this time. Not my 1st time anyway. Not perfect but I did lil' trimming just today. Looks better (I think). As for the rest of my hair, I'm letting it grow out.

The application part was rather easy, just that the developer cream + colorant is kinda dry. Not that easy to spread out. Well, I did managed to spread it out evenly on my short hair. I like that it is ammonia-free. I seriously hate that smell :s Oh, I loveee the conditioner which comes with it. It has that pleasant fruity scent which lingers on my hair. Made my hair really soft and silky after use!

My sis said that my hair color isn't that bright, coz she compared this to my previous vibrant red...... >:/ dotdotdot.. This is DIY hair color eh.. Cannot expect THAT much right? My hair is evenly colored; no awful patches here and there. Covers away my highlights as well.. @.@!! Well, the shimmering tones are visible under sunlight. My hair do look healthier and glossier than before. Prolly b'coz darker hair colors tend to be more forgiving on my skin tone. It literally brightens up my complexion.

All in all, I'm quite pleased with the color results as of now. Dark purplish red that is.

6 comments:

  1. Why not try LOLANE dye? ive used it before.. the red is POW WOW red hahaa but doesnt last of cos... but since one box is maybe 4+ can keep doing every week or so.. but surely hair will die hahaa.. but this red is super nice on u!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute with the new bangs! And this red is darker but makes your hair looks healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reds doesn't last.. If color every week my hair sure damaged max LOL! Hmm.. Still have a few boxes of hair colors at home.. Can last me til year end I think =x Thanks for the compliment hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Candy~ Yups my hair looks healthier now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My roots are so irritating now(so BLACK).. but I'm doing nothing! lolx

    Yeah, let your hair grow... the bangs look fine leh~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait for the next color workshop? The growing out process very irritating.. Aiyo.. Not short not long.. Sianz! Yeah~ So far my bangs look fine to me too..

    ReplyDelete