Friday, July 1, 2011

LOTD: Icy Glamour

My LOTD for the Kanebo Freshel Bloggers' Event.

For this LOTD, I'd used only the eyeshadows from the Majolica Majorca Midnight Dresser Palette #11 Glamorous Makeup Dresser (Ltd Ed X'mas 2009). Had gotten this during the Shiseido Sale last year for $5 (?). I wasn't impressed with the cardboard packaging and definitely would not wanna pay full price for it. I do appreciate that the ltd ed collection palettes (in future) will have better sturdier packaging. The shimmery silver and charcoal grey e/s colors are rather sheer and they crease on me (as shown above). FYI, I didn't use any primer prior e/s application.

Eyes:

  • Majolica Majorca Customize Sword Cut BR771 - DEFINE BROWS
  • Majolica Majorca Midnight Dresser Palette #11 Glamorous Makeup Dresser (Ltd Ed X'mas 2009) - EYE COLOR
  • Lunasol Nature Color Eyes 04 Nature Beige - FOR HIGHLIGHT
  • Make Up For Ever Mini Black Eyeliner (Ltd Ed Aqua Eyes Collection Set) - DEFINE EYES
  • Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara - VOLUMIZE LASHES

 

Face:

  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation No.51 Light Vanilla - EVEN COMPLEXION
  • Tony & Tina Herbal Environmental Protector Pressed Powder (Translucent) - SET FOUNDATION
  • Illamasqua Blush (Kiss) - SCULPT CHEEKS

 

2 comments:

  1. I find your eyes look very nice here leh! Different from all your other LOTD.. I think its your lens that make it look very different. Black lens? hahax.. Your eye shape also look abit different here.. Very anime like eyes. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo thanks thanks~ I was wearing Freshlook Illuminate 1-day color lenses.. Think it's hazel color, more natural than the GEO/EOS ones.. hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete