Friday, July 15, 2011

Magazine Haul & Promo @ Kinokuniya

Went to Kinokuniya (Bugis Junction) after my lovely eye makeover by Sawako-san (K-Palette).

Receive a complimentary retail-size Bio-essence Bio Multi-Effect BB Cream worth $28 (CLICK HERE to read my review) with purchase of CLEO August 2011 issue (now only $3.50!!). Additional 10% off if you've Kinokuniya card. That will be $3.15. Good deal!

Complimentary bottle of Naruko ampm Skin Wakeup Hydra Refresher 120ml worth NT349 (SGD$14.73) with purchase of Niu Er "牛爾 - 爱美工作室" DIY beauty skincare book ($21.23 with direct 10% off).

PS: Just found out that the free gift retails for $27.90 in S'pore (Naruko Sg website)...... *FAINTS*

I believe I had picked up the last copy of agnès b. mook ($38 with direct 20% off) @ Kinokuniya (Ngee Ann City). Luckily I never put back...... ^.^v

Isn't the necklace pretty! *SUPER.DUPER.HAPPY*

 

Ok, that's all for now. Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. lovely freebies!! let me know how's the ampm product after u use it alright? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yups really gd deals @ Kino! Ok no problem.. Will review it but not so soon though ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! What a nice necklace! I have been stalking kinokuniyacbjbpromotions.blogspot for it but have been really slacked this week! Totally forgot about it. Hopefully, they bring in another shipment? Ahhhh. It's very pretty! :D Think I'll get Cleo tomorrow! Heh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah very pretty in real life! (: I'm not sure if they'll bring in another shipment though.. Yups go get.. Very gd deal! Hmm.. think the BB cream is too dark for you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huh! Is it like the Ginvera's one?!? Bummer! But thanks for telling me! I don't really read Cleo. At least, not the SG one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darker in fact.. I buy Cleo monthly so it doesn't matter.. Freebies = bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. charlene/verlyn: I was at watsons earlier and saw the agnes b necklave retailing there! quite a few boxes at the branch at tampines mall :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Watsons! Is it the same price? Thanks Gwen for informing.. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got the Cleo mag at Kino also (the bbcream would go to my sis and she saved $28(right??)) lolx

    ReplyDelete
  10. yups $28! my sis say it's slightly fair for her -.- i gave her the one given by TSS/Bio-essence.. slightly dark for me.. but still can use hehe..

    ReplyDelete