Thursday, July 7, 2011

AWESOME POSSUM Haul; ♥ Sephora Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof

Recently, Sephora launched an awesome collection. Sephora Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof ($17 each), that is. A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows.

AT 1ST SWATCH. SERIOUS-LY.

I wished I can have all.. >.<~

4 for now.. I bought 'em on two different days..

You gotta see 'em in real-life.. Swatch and fall in love instantly.. (:

15 PURPLE. The MUST-BUY, IMO. An extremely intense shade of purple! Me love purple :p

09 KAKI. This shade of kaki green is v.pretty too! MUST-BUY, MUST-BUY!

17 BLACK. Matte black is ♥ and so well-pigmented! I prefer this to 16 GLITTER (glittery black).

05 BEIGE. One of the few, which glides on effortlessly. Great for highlighting the inner tear duct.

All in all, they are simply AWESOME POSSUM! Be it lining the eyes, use as a base or e/s. AND, they're less than half the price of Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencils ($36 each)! They're just as kick-ass good, if not better. For the price you're paying, you're getting an awesome deal. I know, since I already own 2 UD ones (undeclared haul :x).

The packaging is simple and fuss-free. Personally, I like it this way since I don't have the habit of collecting those cardboard boxes. I always discard 'em.

Ok, here're the swatches.

WOW-ed yet?

The 5 above are the creamiest, most-pigmented lot. All are SMUDGE-PROOF. Tested and proven (by yours truly)!

No flash.

Are you getting any?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post! I'll look out for them the next time I'm at Sephora - the brand makes good pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mag, these Sephora jumbo liners are really quality stuff!

    And.. Congratulations on the arrival of your baby! Great to see you back blogging (:

    ReplyDelete