Friday, July 1, 2011

UNIQLO; UNIQLOOKS

UNIQLOOKS is a place that brings people together. Mix and match your favorite UNIQLO pieces to create bold new looks and post them for everyone to see......

Have you joined the UNIQLO Fashion Community?

Trey had emailed earlier on that he would be on a streethunt @ Orchard for UNIQLO's UNIQLOOKS, and asked if we would like to join in the fun. Jones was uber enthusiastic and excited about this contest since she's into fashion. A couple of her cosplay friends came along as well.

The moment I saw 'em, I was literally speechless. I felt so "under-dressed" >.<~~

Both wearing Big Bang tee - same design different colors.

Big Bang x UNIQLO

Pretty boys' galore MV! Hyun Bin singing :x SO CUTE! Big BangKim Hyun JoongSong Seung Hoon! Naming the ones I like hehe~

The sisters, wearing Care Bears tee :D

There's this mobile UNIQLO Booth, where we could borrow clothes/accessories to dress up. Yes, I needed help most >.<

The official photos on the website. Nice right :D

Yours truly and Jones.

Thanks Trey for the dress-up! I look so different eh. Btw, I was terribly hot under the layers of clothing :s

Group shots!

My fringe is getting oh-so-very-super-duper-frigging-irritating. *URGH*

My under-dressed look.. @.@~~ FYI, my top and bottom are from Uniqlo.

Me love the polaroid shot! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment