Sunday, July 3, 2011

Dr Jart+ Most Moist Water-Act Skin Mist

I'm about half-way thru' this Dr Jart+ Most Moist Water-Act Skin Mist (received in March this year).

When I just sprayed on the skin mist on my arm.

On the left: nothing.

On the right: with skin mist sprayed on.

Dr Jart+ Most Moist Water-Act Skin Mist is my absolute must-have in such a hot and humid climate. It gives my skin an instant cooling sensation; so refreshing! Very much appreciated as the weather is absurdly hot nowadays! *grumpy face* I usually spray about 4 times (after cleansing), about 20-30cm from the face evenly with eyes closed (of coz). Then just "pat pat pat" on my face for the skin mist to be absorbed into skin.

What I love most about this skin mist is its 4 Free System (Preservative-Free, Alcohol-Free, Fragrance-Free & Pigment-Free). Sounds awesome yea? Safe to use on sensitive skin! Though it's Preservative-Free, a natural preservative is used instead. That is the lactobacillus peptide extracted from young radish kimchi. Interesting eh. Though it's Fragrance-Free, there's a refreshing fruity citrusy scent to it (which comes from the main ingredients). Should be the bergamot oil and/or berry cocktail (patented anti-oxidant material by Dr. Jart+) I guess.

All in all, it helps soothe my skin and doesn't give me that icky sticky feeling. My skin is well-hydrated; smooth and soft to touch. And, it preps the skin for the next skin care step, enabling a much better absorption. What's not to like?!

Say bye-bye to dehydrated skin! :D

 

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment