Friday, July 1, 2011

Review: SexyLook Super Moisturizing Duo Lifting Mask

Received this SexyLook Super Moisturizing Duo Lifting Mask from.. Jones! THANKS! Just nice to "rescue" my troubled skin (temporarily) during my most dreaded "time-of-the-month". Sheet mask is 

Look, it's a mask with ear hooks! +Aloe vera + Q10, that surely intrigues me! +Hydrate, Moisture Lock, Double Lift +

And.. I just realized it's not my 1st time trying out this mask. STM >.< It was my sis online haul back then, and we had a "mask exchange".

See the amount of essence that's left over! I apply 'em on my neck, hands. Feel so refreshed!

(PS: The mask itself still feels wet.)

Review:

The essence doesn't feel sticky, and is easily absorbed into the skin. Do note that it is not fragrant-free; just a very light refreshing scent. With the ear hooks, the mask adheres pretty well to my skin. I can multi-task while having the mask on! Surf net, walk here and there (at home of coz) and COOK (instant noodles lol).

I would say the firming/lifting effect is minimal with one-time usage. What I like about this mask is that it does give an instant moisture boost to my dehydrated skin, thanks to the aloe vera extract & cucumber extract. Not only that, it helps soothe my skin (calendula extract & chamomile extract). My skin feels so much better after mask-ing. Seriously. Noticably soft and supple skin. Overall, I'm pleased with the results and will definitely purchase this again. A box of 5pc is selling at $7.90 (introductory price) at Secretive website. An inexpensive yet effective treat for the face. You gotta try it to know it ㋡

2 comments:

  1. hahax.. u are welcome ^^
    By the way Guardian selling also same price i thiink.. that time when i bought it, i saw they got discount $6.30 per box. Then i didn't realise till I reached home that they didn't give me discount! =_="

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. Aiyooo.. If Guardian nearby, you can go and get your discount refund.. =s

    ReplyDelete