Monday, July 4, 2011

Bio-essence: Are you fast enough? Win Celebrity Choice Trial Kit!

Click as fast as you can within the stipulated time frame to apply and massage the NEW Celebrity’s Choice InchLoss Body Cream Extra Strength on Susie’s arms, tummy and thighs to help her achieve a slender and toned figure.

Simply complete the game to redeem the Bio-essence Celebrity’s Choice Trial Kit for FREE!

The game is from 20 June - 03 August 2011. CLICK HERE & go to the side bar (Are you fast enough? Win Celebrity Choice Trial Kit!) to play!

FYI, I have won this game on 22 June 2011 02:37 pm. And, I completed in 26s! :p Quite fun, but v.tiring (fingers). Now I've 2 trial kits, the other one sent by TSS for advertorial purpose. Review will be up soon (:

4 comments:

  1. I played too, very tiring:( Now, I'm afraid that my laptop trackpad gonna go haywire soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Practice makes perfect.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha^^
    I won myself one after several tries, haiz...

    Loves,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I tried several times. It helps by just concentrating on the non-stop clicking and not looking at the timing.

    ReplyDelete