Wednesday, July 13, 2011

♥ The Gf's Birthday (Eat-KTV-Eat)

A day well-spent (eating non-stop).

And so, the gf's hubby brought us here. We were the restaurant's 1st customers (reached slightly before the opening hrs).

My 1st time there in fact. They had been talking about how nice and affordable the food were. I was thinking, "It better be good.." :x

Korean Garden Club Restaurant. Don't ask me where exactly it is.. ~.~ 1st, I'm a road idiot. 2nd, this restaurant is located in JB. 3rd, the-list-goes-on.

Address: 20 Jalan Skudai, 80200 Johor Bahru, Malaysia (Google is my savior. Always.)

RM160 set for 4 person. Includes all of the above. Korean cuisine is ridiculously EXpensive in S'pore!

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

The appetizer side dishes that made me want moreee! Photos are pretty self-explanatory :D~

ALL taste sooo good!

These fried gyoza are huge-ass big; ½ the size of my fist? Not so tasty. Too oily. Skin too thick.

Fresh pork ribeye!

Aloe vera drink to quench thirst.. The weather was super hot!

@.@~~ I wanna eat these like NOW!

Seafood onion pancake. Not bad but we were getting kinda full.. :s

Small bowl of ginseng chicken soup. Taste so-so.

OVER-marinated pork meat. Too sweet!

Chicken meat! Taste much better than the over-marinated pork! My favorite? Pork ribeye definitely! Yummilicious :d~

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

KTV @ Partyworld (Woodlands). Only $10.35 nett per pax! I signed up for the membership card on the spot to qualify for the promo. $10 for life-time. 4 hrs of non-stop-singing! Weeeeee!~

The Birthday Gal - Serene 

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

Dinner-time!

Paris Spring (Fish Head) Restaurant.

I still prefer pomfret fish steamboat though. The one @ Whampoa especially!

Marmite chicken. My 1st time eating these. YUM YUM!

Though it doesn't look good, the sambal(?) sotong taste pretty good! I love lady finger (as much as brinjal, tomato, celery, etc)!

Ngor hiang. I don't really like to eat but surprisingly, they taste good! And, I ate a couple of 'em :x Me love to EAT!

Guess what dish is this? If they didn't tell me, I wouldn't know even after eating! The long beans are pretty obvious.. The fried thingy I mean. They look AND taste nothing like the usual ones I eat. They taste like fried nian gao; slightly sweet.. sticky chewy texture. The answer will shock you!

 

Answer: B-R-I-N-J-A-L

Despite the heavy lunch AND dinner, we I still ate ice-cream! Fatty-bom-bom day eh.

Icekimo. Had the oh-so-sinful Mao Shan Wang durian ice cream!!!!!! Taste heavenly but I doubt I'll go there again coz it's too far! Thomson leh ~.~

 

THE END.

AND.. HELLO! TO MY NEW FOLLOWER(S) xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Go JB to eat only this time??? Nv buy ANYTHING??!! hahhaax.. Dun eat too much hor! Rem wat shifu said! XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bought fruits! Lotsa mangoes.. xD Coz her hubby driving.. Nv go shopping centre.. So saddd.. Trying to control.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy! all good foods..

    ReplyDelete