Thursday, July 14, 2011

The SPA-lon Experience

Early this month (4th July), I was treated to a ATP eye facial treatment by The SPA-lon @ Tiong Bahru Plaza. Prior to this, I had already witnessed the exclusive launch of ATP38 in Nov last year.

ATP38 is the latest revolutionary breakthrough in beauty and wellness. 3-in-1 machine which promises Aesthetic, Slimming and Medical results.

(*Credits to ATP38 website for the above image.)

Here's the actual machine.

Distraction :x Yummy finger food!

So many people that day. Too many in fact. Hmm..

Kelvin introducing to us, how ATP38 works.

Live demo. She was doing the LED treatment on her face.

Then, another lady did LED treatment on her eczema wounds.

 

The Spa-Lon @ Tiong Bahru Plaza.

(*Credits to SPA-lon website for the above images. Side-track, I spot PAUL FOSTER! ^.^)

Last year December, I had already experienced the AP38 treatment. I remembered that I was w/o makeup (better skin days ~.~). The beautician cleansed my face 1st, then proceeded with the LED treatment. As the light was very glaring, I had to wear goggles throughout to protect my eyes. I could see that my face did appear brighter and fine lines appear to be less prominent.

The changing room.

I was recommended the CALMOCEA Treatment, for sensitive and overly reactive skin.

In this hour-long treatment,

  • the skin's immediate and long-lasting sensitiveness is restored to normal levels.
  • microcirculation in the skin is regulated in order to reduce redness and blotchiness.
  • improve the skin's natural defense potential.

 

Miraculously, I didn't fall asleep at all. The treatment was super relaxing and the feeling was so shiok seriously! The beautician was really gentle with my sensitive skin. I've thin skin, whereby the veins can easily be seen. She didn't do a full extraction coz my skin is too sensitive. Moreover, I had new breakouts prior the treatment.

I was really happy with my face after facial, coz there was a significant reduction in redness. My face appeared to be more radiant and less blotchy. I felt that somehow the blood circulation on my face was better due to the beautician's skilful massaging skills. And, it was easier to apply makeup after which.

It will be best if I can go for facial treatments regularly every month.. (:

My OOTD (long-sleeved boat neck top I bought from HK and Hollister skinny jeans).

Wearing my favorite one-and-only Swarovski necklace.. ^.^

 

 

Closer scrutiny on my post-treatment face (at night after removing makeup). Less angry skin!

 

Thanks for reading! ^.^

4 comments:

  1. lolx at our "mirror" camwhoring~

    ReplyDelete
  2. esp. the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Verlyn,

    I'm looking for a red light therapy treatment for my legs with scabs from allergies. Is the ATP38 a red light therapy treatment (the one where the lady is using for her eczema) and what is the name/price of the service, do u happen to know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Louisa, for more info you can call SPA-lon at 6276 6313 (Tiong Bahru outlet). They will give you better info and advice. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete