Friday, July 8, 2011

Advertorial: Bio-essence Celebrity’s Choice

I was provided with the Celebrity’s Choice Trial Kit, thanks to TSS & Bio-essence. The trial kit consists of Celebrity’s Choice InchLoss Body Cream Extra Strength InchLoss Shower Scrub, both 20g each. FYI, retail size is 200g.

Celebrity’s Choice InchLoss Body Cream Extra Strength

Power packed with 2X* strength and working 2X harder with its 24hrs intense heat sensation to burn stubborn fatty deposits and shed extra inches off targeted areas.

Consists of unique and natural bio-heat active ingredients such as Bio Mineral Amino Acid Essence & Bio Energy Fluid to greatly enhance the absorption and effectiveness of the active ingredients. It also helps speed up the reduction of stubborn fatty deposits under the skin to achieve amazing slimming results of ½ inch off arms, tummy, thighs and legs in just 7 days!

Feel the tingling heat sensation immediately after application, helping to promote body shaping, contouring and firming of skin instantly for a slimmer silhouette. What’s more, it also works to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks, moisturize and smoothen skin while promoting digestion and relieving bowel problems.

Retail price: $33.90

 

Celebrity’s Choice InchLoss Shower Scrub

A revolutionary product that promotes blood and oxygen circulation while showering for a smoother, firmer and slimmer looking body.

Contains Bio Energy Fluid, Bio Mineral Amino Acid Essence, Capsicum, Ginger, Ginseng and Pineapple Essence to stimulate the slimming and firming process while encouraging rapid cell renewal. It also deeply cleanses & exfoliates to remove dead skin cells during shower.

Retail price: $12.90

HOW-TO-USE?

Apply InchLoss Shower Scrub over desired areas such as arms, tummy, thighs and legs. Massage in circular motions for a few minutes to exfoliate skin. Wipe off excess with a towel to prevent contact with sensitive areas before rinsing off with water. Use twice daily for best results. Due to its effective formula, avoid contact with sensitive areas.

Then apply InchLoss Body Cream Extra Strength and massage in circular motions until fully absorbed.

Use twice daily for best results. Due to its effective formula, avoid contact with sensitive areas esp. eyes, genital areas, armpit.

To be honest, the trial kit isn't enough for me to see substantial results. I've been using predominantly on my tummy area for more than a week and it's still.. erm.. bulging. There's wee bit loss of prolly about 1cm? Not bad, since I didn't do any exercise and eat as per normal. I do feel that my shorts aren't as tight as before. A little goes a long way?

I like using the Celebrity’s Choice InchLoss Shower Scrub, coz of the pleasant fruity scent and that it's gentle on the skin. And, it helps in exfoliating my skin, making it softer and smoother. There's slight burning sensation which is pretty much tolerable.

As for the Celebrity’s Choice InchLoss Body Cream Extra Strength, the burning sensation is kinda too strong for me. Too hot for me to handle! I could literally sing-along Sean Kingston's "Fire Burning" song =.=~~ *fire burning.. fire burning..* Maybe, I've too much fats to burn. Confirm! :/ And, my skin feels slightly itchy. Ya, this shows that the product is working to burn my fats. And, I notice most of the slimming products do have this hot & itchy sensation. This, I don't really like. But for beauty sake.. N-O  C-H-O-I-C-E.

Just a word of precaution, pls keep your hands away from your eyes after using the cream. IT STINGS BADLY! Like real bad.

To sum it up, I would say Bio-essence Celebrity’s Choice will work better with healthy diets and of coz exercise. If you're lazy (like me), it will take you longer to achieve desired results. CLICK HERE to join Bioessence Fan Page & stand to win a set of Celebrity Choice products!

6 comments:

  1. High Five... I actually thought about singing "burning up" when I do this entry(hahahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^5! lololol i'll repeat "fire burning.. fire burning.." when it gets too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only singing... "Im burning up, burning up with you baby..." hahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. whahaha xD same la.. I got put ice to soothe the hotness =x

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAhhaaa... I dont feel that HOT leh... just warm sensation nia (abit like pasting those tiger hot/cold pad type of feeling)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm.. Mine is super duper hot =s

    ReplyDelete