Friday, July 22, 2011

STEAMCREAM Officially Launched in S'pore!

STEAMCREAM is now already officially launched in S'pore (22 July 2011)!!!!!!

Available at BHG (Bugis & Clementi).

I voted for Soleil. Love the design!

A pity that I couldn't head down to BHG Clementi (yesterday noon), where they were actually giving out the 6 chosen designs (retail size) for FREE! :(

My very 1st STEAMCREAM - Papillon. Beautiful colorful butterfly motif, isn't it? Now, I use it to store my accessories (:

This is a multi-function cream moisturizer, which can be used for face, body AND hands! Handmade in Japan 

For me, I used it only for my body and hands.. ^.^

How to resist the oh-so-kawaii tin designs?! They make interesting usable collectibles right? (:


Retails at $25.90.

Do click on the LIKE button @ STEAMCREAM Singapore FB Fanpage for the latest news and updates! FYI, you can redeem STEAMCREAM samples at The Sample Store.

 

(*Credits to STEAMCREAM Singapore FB Fanpage for the above images and info.)

No comments:

Post a Comment