Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Review: Sana Hadanomy Collagen Mask

I purchased this box of Sana Hadanomy Collagen Mask sometime ago at Sasa store. Retails at $20.90 for 4 pcs. Rather pricey, I would say. On Sasa.com, it's only selling at US$8.80! So over-priced uh.

Sana Hadanomy Collagen Mask is a collagen jelly rich mask. It is an elastic cotton mask sheet which fits the facial contour snugly for face lifting results. The combination of micro-collagen (1000mg), hyaluronic acid, acerola extract & honey provides instant moisture boost to the skin. No colorant, no mineral oil. Non-comedogenic-tested.

Here's how the mask looks like. Different from the ones I used before.

HOW TO USE?:

  • After cleansing, fit top mask on forehead to eyehole and gently tear off joined cheek part on both sides.
  • Lightly pull each side of bottom mask upward to lap on the top. Make sure the mask adhere to the face.
  • Press and melt essence into the skin with your palms.
  • Leave on for 3-10mins. No need to rinse.



Recommended for use once or twice a week.

Suitable for all skin type/dry & delicate skin. Not recommended for acne prone skin type though.

The collagen jelly is more of a thick liquid texture, which doesn't feel sticky to touch.

FYI, each mask contains 27ml of essence goodness!

Review:

This Sana Hadanomy Collagen Mask contains generous amount of essence. It is dripping wet when removed from the sachet. There's still alot of essence left, which I apply on my super dry legs. As you can see, the mask design is really weird and the mask keeps dropping.. =.= I had to tilt my head slightly backwards, to prevent the mask from dropping. Can they pls change the awful mask design?? I reckon ear hooks will be much better.

While having the mask on, I pat my face as stated in the instructions. After 10mins, I remove the mask and it is still pretty wet! Then, I promptly pat my face for the essence to be fully absorbed into skin. It doesn't take long for the essence to be absorbed into skin and there's no sticky feeling. My face feels uber hydrated and radiant after using this wonderful mask! AND, my skin feels so soft and smooth to touch! The results ain't temporary. My face is still dewy-looking the next few days! However, there isn't any firming effect on my face.

All in all, this is a highly recommended mask for that much needed moisture boost! A super-hydrating mask which has a pleasant floral scent. So soothing and relaxing! No doubt, this has become 1 of my favorite mask sheets! I'm definitely getting it from Sasa.com next time!

Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥ (5/5)

 

Thanks for reading! Hope this review helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment