Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Benefit Cha Cha Tint

Benefit Cha Cha Tint will be launched in S'pore end July. Retails at SGD$62. FYI, it's now available online for USD$29.

A beautiful mango-tinted stain for the lips and cheeks, for the perfect summer look. AND, I heard it's SMOOCH-proof and smudge-proof. Ooh la la~ Let's do the Cha Cha Dance! :p

I love Posietint and I'm sure it'll be the same for Cha Cha Tint. Will I get this eventually? Not sure for now. Can't wait to swatch it!

Meanwhile, check out Temptalia's review.

 

(*Credits to Benefit FB Fanpage for the above images.)

3 comments:

  1. Cha Cha is actually in store, at all Sephoras, now already. It came in 3-4 days back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Benetint! Getting this at local stores is really quite expensive. :\

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl, thanks for the info. Just swatched it at Sephora just now (:

    Charlene, yes definitely.

    ReplyDelete